Richie chuckled "Because darlin, you're it. Your blood tastes the sweetest, your loving feels the best, and your touch drives me insane" he kissed her forehead.
A gentle smile escaped her as a shiver raced over her skin before a small wince flared in her eyes. "You're so young and vital, and have so many women to taste and be with, and I KNOW you'll need that, but I won't let you go again without knowing your coming back. I don't think Id survive it."
"I promise I will, I always will" he whispered as he closed his eyes and concentrated on her. She still wasn’t relaxed and her heart was beat was too labored, something still wasn’t right. It was almost as if her blood was having trouble flowing in her veins, it was thick or congested somehow. Instinct rose as his head dipped to her neck, his lips caressing that spot that he’d bitten no other woman on. Only Gia rated the pleasure of that one pulse point. His hands caressed her body gently as he kissed along her shoulder, sending shockwaves down his own body at the anticipation on what was about to come, what he had craved for so long.
By demand his fangs inched slowly from his mouth as they brushed against her silky surface teasing her before biting down and pinching the skin, her warm blood flowing into his mouth, and the taste of sweet honey once again tantalizing his taste buds. Her blood didn’t come as free this time, and was remarkably thicker than the last time he'd drank from her.
She gasped as she felt the pinch that spun her into pleasure, her hands tightening around him as her body arched against him. She felt him enter her in a way only he could as she felt the familiar give and take of his lips suckling at her neck. Pleasure began to roll through her system as her eyes fluttered closed.
He'd learned to give pleasure in amounts she'd never felt before, she'd not even felt the fangs enter. Groaning softly she moved in closer, her body unable to be still as he continued to sip.
He continued to drink from her fountain of desire quenching a formidable thirst of longing from the past months. A soft groan escaped his lips as he felt her body close around him offering herself freely.
Quiet moans slipped from her lips as the tightness in her chest lessened and her ability to breath unencumbered returned. Relief screamed through her system all courtesy of his lips and fangs. A slender leg moved up to wrap around his waist as silvery tears began to trace her cheeks. "Oh god, sweet Jesus, Richie..."
He let himself go as he felt his passion and desire flow into her through his gentle act of feeding. Feeling the tightness of her chest seep from her and her soul finally ease he pulled away both contented and relieved. Kissing her gently on the lips he lost himself in her feel as he started the slow descent down her body, shedding her clothes as they became useless to his purpose. His hands slipped under her back and lifted her up towards him as he captured one of her nipples in his mouth, teasing and licking the bud as it grew hard. His hands slid down her naked back drawing every ounce of desire from her.
Her hands twisted into his hair as her lips pressed into his chest softly, her body beginning to feel more alive than it had in weeks. A quick shiver raced over skin that was no longer cold, but blazingly hot. "I have missed you."
His head reached up to meet hers, the blaze evident in his eyes. "I've missed you too darlin, more than you know" his lips searched her flesh again trailing white hot kisses down the nape of her slender neck, his power over her had her arching into him, he could feel her body begin to beg. Warm sultry lips once again found the silky soft flesh of her breasts as he lost himself sucking on her petite nipples, hungrily.
Gentle fingers slid along rock hard muscles as she relearned each inch of his skin on her way to his hips. Kneading them slowly she angled her arm until she was feathering gentle swipes along his rock hard shaft until she grasped him in her hand, and began to move. The tip of her finger brushed over the tip before slowly moving along the length again as her lips sought the rock hardness of his nipple.
Her touch, lighter than a feather but deadlier than a viper rose over him, he let out a hiss as her hand found his shaft and felt her slowly pumping her. "God, Gia baby, feels... so.. good" he managed as his own awareness in her started to drown in a sea of rising pleasure. His own hands slid further across the dip in her belly and down to her awaiting womanhood that was ready to be brandished with his touch, his fingers slid easily into her, slick and warm her walls wrapped around his fingers as he began to pump her.
Her hips moved against his fingers the softest whimper escaping her lips as they moved over his chest. Her head tilted slightly as dazed eyes took in his face, the need and heat burning brightly in his eyes. "Please Baby, its been soooo long."
He let out a low growl as he withdrew his fingers and lay her down against the pillows slightly raised. Rising above her he slid easily into her. "Fuck... so longgg" he confirmed as his cock slipped past her walls screaming for his release.
His lips settled again on hers teasing her bottom one in between his teeth gently as he began to roll deep within her.
Nails slipped up his back, dipping into each dip in his spine as she flexed and writhed beneath him. As her blood heated into liquid fire her hips arched, and she tilted her head teasing him with the racing of her pulse. Roaming hands slid into his hair as her lips parted, her tongue flickering out to wet her lips. Soft screams heated into unrestrained cries as each plunge took him deeper and deeper.
His hand leered down and his thumb searched out her clit as he began to tease it in time with his thrusts, his own pleasure rocketing him closer to the abyss as her nails raked his back. His mouth dropped to her neck where the sound of her pulse called to him like a ship in the night, his tongue licked down the prominent vain she had flexed.
She twisted her head lightly, her hands pulling his head down as hips met in a dance as old as time. "God please..."
"Giaaa" husky vocals called as he felt his own release come into her, her walls milking him, begging his release. His mind started to flutter with his imminent release, his fangs drew from the comfort of his mouth and sank into the satin folds of skin on her neck.
She screamed her release into the room, her body stiffening as she felt fang and shaft combine into a white hot moment that blinded her to anything outside of his arms. "Richie!"
A guttural moan slipped from his lips as his body exploded with the pleasure of his orgasm and the taste of her sweet honied blood once again, drawing what he needed from her, he pulled away and slowly drove her through her own moment.
"Gia," his breathing ragged as he placed a kiss on her forehead.
She held tight to him as their sweat mingled, their breath mixed and their souls collided. Closing her eyes she could see the ribbons that were dull glowing brightly as they wrapped tighter around them. Her arms wrapped tightly around him as a soft whimper raced over her lips and a smile began to glow in her eyes. "Welcome back.."
A soft chuckle vibrated on her neck."Its so good to be back and the best thing about all this is, we're here for a couple of weeks, if Jon wants to leave, I ain’t fuckin going with him."
Her arms tightened around him as she grew still and quiet. "You don't have to stay ya know. You can leave if you want. Things will be ok for a month or two. I don't want..." Her voice trailed off, she did want, wanted badly for him to be there, but she also knew he had more to learn, and a very public life to lead. "I want you to feel you can leave and not worry.. "
"Darlin, I ain’t going anywhere, I need a rest, I need to be in one place and I wanna be here if you'll have me" he softly said as he pulled her in close.
Her arms dropped as she slipped up to recline on the pillows, her deep emerald eyes studying him. "You still need what you need Richie."
"And right now that’s you, for two weeks, so no buts, end of story" he chuckled placing a kiss on her forehead.
She huffed lightly and reached up to brush his hair from his face. "That doesn't answer what I said. You have needs."
"I know I do, and I will deal with those, and right now you give me what I need, unless you don’t want to" he suddenly unaware he may of just assumed that.
Her palm brushed his cheek before flicking against his nose. "I'd be a fool to turn down your special brand of passion lover, but we both know you can't do that daily., well part of it you could.." she blushed from toes to nose. "But there are things you need you can't .." She sighed softly, even now she hated thinking of how he had to be with others.
Richie sighed "I know what you are saying, but don’t worry about it, I will deal with it, and in the meantime I am staying here with you, I wanna just be normal for a few days and you are what makes me that"
A bright smile flooded her eyes as she scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist. "You're more than welcome to stay. I have to work, but you're welcome to hang here. I don't think you wanna hang out where I work, you could, but trust me you WOULDN"T wanna."
Richie chuckled "We'll see, I wanna just hang, I don’t care where, no more traveling just time to be lazy," he smiled.
She started to laugh for the first time in weeks. "Lover I work in a Record Store."
Richie snorted "Yeah ok, you win, I don’t wanna come to work with you."
She punched his arm lightly, "I coulda gotten a bonus, Jovi to sign albums? I'd sell more in a day than they have all month. See how mean you are?" She winked and rolled on top of him, determined to see if he was a ticklish man.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Chapter 27
Posted by Tre at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment