| Mic watched as Richie led Gia out, she breathed a sigh of relief to finally get her friend away from Jon, who didn’t know what he was doing. She knew she would have to attempt to tell him as he was going to become too dangerous otherwise without knowing. Damn it, why did she have to sleep with him and start this all, this was all her fault. She turned to Jon who still had his arms around her firmly. She looked up and forced a smile. "We need to talk Jon, somewhere private" Jon pressed a kiss to her lips, his eyes sparkling with his rising need. "Well lead the way baby and we'll talk, yeah we'll talk long slow and good." His lips tingled her senses as she pulled away, the energy in his eyes being swayed by the lust she saw rising in them. "Come on" she said taking his hand and pulling him outside. "We'll walk home, get some air," she suggested as she hooked her arm into his. Her mind feeling calm and steady at his presence, she could feel his energies leveling out slowly. His brow arched slightly, "You want us to walk two miles through San Diego to the hotel when I have a car in the parking lot?" Mic shrugged "Sorry I wasn’t thinking, I just know my cars gone, I didn’t think you'd have one," she admitted. "Lead the way," she smiled watching him and evaluating her feeling towards him, even if she did think he was attractive and had a cute boyish charm that oozed with charisma she couldn’t go down this path with him, she just couldn’t. He laced his fingers through hers and walked her to the rental car. Opening the passenger door he stood back so she could sit. "I have a feeling my hotel room is busy so why don't we take a drive along the shore first? You can do your talking." "Sounds good Jon" she strapped herself in and took a deep breath, how did you even beginto explain this to someone that had no idea, at least Richie had a slight inkling with his dreams of Gia and his fangs. Jon slid into the driver's seat and cranked the car before shifting into drive. As he pulled out of the parking lot he reached for the radio and turned it on full blast. "So something's got that pretty head of yours in a twist, what is it ? worried about your little friend off with the big bad rock star?" Mic grimaced "Yeah maybe." She pulled the window down to let some air in. "If you only knew," she muttered staring out at the bright lights that started to whiz by. He turned off onto a side road that led to the shoreline and within minutes had parked close to the beach. "So why don’t you tell me babe?" She closed her eyes and started to tremble a little knowing she was about to change his life. "Jon, you need to know that Gia and I are not just normal girls, we're gypsies, Romany gypsies," she tried to explain. "Well that just scares me silly." Jon snorted lightly, "I'm Italian, so?" Mic undid her belt and turned towards him. "It means a little more than that, we are descendants of the Romany people, we possess certain qualities that you might call magic" Jon rolled his eyes and started laughing. "Oh so your a witch.. gonna cast a spell on me lovely lady?" He shook his head. Well hell not only had he scored the snarly one but she was crazy to boot. Mic tried to remain calm, she had to figure someone like him was going to react this way. "Look, no I'm not a witch I don’t even know what my powers are, Gia has visions and she can scan people, I just haven’t developed mine, till just recently anyway...but Jon that's not the point, there's something else, I think you're..." she trailed off, he thought she was crazy she knew it. "You're an energy sucking vampire Jon" He looked at Mic his eyes wide with shock. "Lady you're crazy. There’s no such fucking things as vampires. You been watching too many horror movies." "I knew you would say that, and I don't blame ya, but they exist, Richie is one, but he's different from you, he has fangs, he's only just discovered it, and god Gia is, I think, his life mate, and I think I'm," she paused. What was the use in telling him that, he didn’t believe her. "Lady your fucking nuts." Jon reached for the ignition ready to drop her off at the first available corner. "You're a pretty girl, you don't need fantastical stories to get a guys attention." "Who said I wanted your attention that way, I just wish you'd shut up and listen to me Jon," she spat her anger flashing through her eyes. He opened his mouth to let her have it only to find his lips wouldn't work, they were effectively fused together. What the holy hell? He tried again only to fail miserably in the attempt. Blue eyes went wide with horror as he twisted in his seat, anger beginning to flare. He couldn't fucking talk. What had this gypsy girl done? Mic's eyes widened as she watched him try and talk, she'd done that, holy shit, how the hell did that happen? I wish magic? Noooo. His fingers began to tap against the steering wheel as he watched her warily. What drug? What mind control had she used? Was she someone who wanted to destroy his group and him for some reason? Why? Anger continued to build as he sat there silent wishing silently she'd open her damned mouth and SAY something. She decided to try it one more time as she watched him clearly brood over this."Jon I wish you would talk to me," she said calmly as she waited to see what happened. "You fucking hussy, what the shit are you playing at? First its not talk then its talk. your worse than a critic. I tell you what, You’re crazy, your insane and I’m taking you someplace safe, like a fucking sanatorium. What kinda drugs did you slip into my drink huh? What are you aiming for?" He paused and took a deep breath his fear and anger firing his very being. "I can't believe you'd even THINK I'd fall for this shit. You wanna believe in fairy tales go on.. but my heads firmly connected and its gonna stay that way!" Mic snapped as his fire ignited her own "Don't you dare talk to me like this, I know that it’s a lot to take in, I do, but I'm not lying, honestly I am not, I didn’t drug you, but hell I should of known your narrow minded the world is all about me attitude couldn’t take this" she snapped His voice grew dangerously soft and silky. "Naah the world isn’t all about me, It's all about ME, Richie, Teek, Dave and Alec, and baby you're fucking with me and my guys. That means your pretty little room mate is probably trying to trap Richie into something too. Well you'll see it won't happen. Not in a month of Sundays!" Mic felt his anger, and knew if he touched her she'd flip a switch. She understood that he was confused and this was alot to take. She sighed "We're not trying to fuck with you guys, we'd never do that and Gia and Richie is something deeper than you probably realize right now, I don't want to hurt you I just want to help, I wish you'd understand that" "What you wanna help me into a crazy place? Lady my life is stressful enough, I don't NEED fanciful stories." He cranked the car and pulled back onto the road. "I'll just swing by the hotel and grab your pretty little friend and you can both just go home. Thank god we're leaving San Diego in the morning." He kept sliding glances her way as he drove. Magic and vampires, energy sucking and different, he couldn’t help but wonder what type of drugs she was on. He shook his head and prayed he got to Richie in time before the other nut got pregnant or worse. Pulling into the hotel lot he quickly parked and shut the car off. Even though she was crazy his upbrining had him sliding around to open her door for her. Taking her arm he walked swiftly to his door and slipped the key in the lock. Opening the door he flipped the light switch on as his eyes went wide. What the hell? Richie had just sank his fangs into her neck and was again tasting the sweet nectar that flowed from her into his thirsting mouth when the light blinded his eyes. "What the fuck?" he pulled away and looked around to the doorway where Mic was standing with a very wide eyed Jon, whose color had drained from his face. | ||||
Friday, October 31, 2008
Chapter 21
Posted by Tre at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment