Friday, October 31, 2008

Chapter 19

Jon walked by Gia to set up his first shot. As he leaned over the table he lightly brushed against her arm. Making the shot he stood and grinned as he sank two balls on the first shot. "Beat that!"

Gia closed her eyes and paled slightly, ok standing here had been a bad idea. She took a deep breath and counted to ten before opening her eyes. She'd move as soon as her head quit swimming. Hell as soon as her brain started working she was telling Mic to get Mr. Lethal some control.

Jon bounced over to the side of the table to set up his next shot. Damn he felt good, buzzed almost and he hadn’t even finished a beer yet. Lining up his shot he sank another ball and flicked a victory symbol up. "Yeah I'm on fire tonight!"

Mic's eyes grew as round and saucers as she witnessed exactly what was happening. Jon was feeding off Gia, siphoning the deep soul energy right from her, and he didn’t even know. Holy fuck, he was sucking her dry of everything. She recognized the look Gia was sending, get him to stop it.

Mic walked around in between where Jon and Gia were and grabbed Jon's arms as the shockwaves bolted through her body, shit he was hot to touch even."Jon, I really wish I had a diet coke about now babe" she smiled hoping he'd get the hint.

He glanced at the table then at Mic, damn his mama always taught him to be polite. "Don't let anyone fuck the table ok babe?" He turned to Gia and tapped her on the shoulder, "You need anything?"

Gia shook her head as her knees started to wobble. "Ahh no thanks."


Jon shrugged and called out a be right back as he nearly bounced to the bar.

Richie watched as Jon raced off to the bar. "Gia baby? What's happening here? " he said as he grabbed her to hold her steady.

Mic came over "Jesus, you need to get her away, Jon's taking energy off her without knowing and sucking her dry, I need to stop this, I think he can feed from me and it wont have the same effect, if I am right. Richie I need you to take her to the car, and shit Richie, I need you to give her your blood, pierce your wrist and make her drink it."

Richie's eyes widened "You have got to be kidding me?, Are you serious?" he asked flabbergasted.

"It’s the last resort here Richie, I am serious you need to do it. Take her to the car, more privacy, blue Toyota" she said handing the keys to Richie.

Gia shook her head, "I'll be ok, Mic don't ask him to do that.. don’t make him do that." She closed her eyes and tried to breathe. That would finalize things, she knew that would cement the bond and she wouldn't do it to Richie, not for all the gold in the world. "Its ok."

"Gia he has to, look at you, you don’t know his pull, Richie can take your blood, but Jon's taking your soul energy, and that’s harder to get back. You know its already set, deep down you know Gia" Mic reasoned.

She shook her head no, "Me knowing and him knowing and accepting.. its different Mic." She pushed off the wall and straightened, or tried to. "It will be ok."

Richie looked at the girls. "Look I will do it if I have to, is it paramount she has it?" Richie asked Mic.
Jon bounced up and handed Mic her coke. "Here ya go baby." He whirled and took Gia's hand and stuck a coke in it. "Brought ya one anyhows good looking."

Gia blinked and faded back against the wall. "Thanks," was the whispered reply.

"Fuck" Mic muttered as she watched Jon again feed off her friend, now more than ever this had to be done.

She took a deep breath and pulled Jon in for a long kiss, the shock waves sent down her body were explosive but she knew if she was right she could take it and she did to calm him down a few notches.

Jon’s arms went around Mic's body as he pulled her closer. Damn if he'd argue a pretty girl giving him a kiss. His tongue slid along her lower lip then in to tease her tongue with flickers of brilliance.

She pulled away shaking as the energy flowed through her. Shit, she took it, and she was still standing. "Jon, we're going to need to talk later, there’s something you gotta know"

He wrapped his arm around her and gave her a lazy grin. "Sure thing babe, but uhh this time you’re saying you agree to start with."

Gia's hand's fisted as she drew ragged breaths in to stay on her feet. This was insane.. what did she have a glowing neon sign for vamps over her head saying *EAT HERE?* She knew if she tried to move she'd be on the floor, so she kept her eyes closed and prayed for strength to return. At least hungry boy was occupied with Mic.

Mic watched Gia and turned to Jon "Sure thing, I agree, to anything I promise, I was a bitch last night and I apologize" she rambled off, anything to shut him up.

Richie drew Gia in closer to him, Mic nodded at him, he had to do this. "Gia, I don’t mind doing this darlin, I am going to take you to the car" he whispered in her ear as her limp body seeped into his arms.

She whispered softly as her arms slowly moved to anchor around his neck. "you don’t have too ok? you don’t.."

Jon's brow winged into his hairline as Richie scooped Gia up and began to move off. Well hell be rude why don’t he? Shrugging he turned his attention back to Mic, at the moment she was a damned sight more preferable.

"She's just not feeling the best, Richie's just taking her to the car for a minute, so I guess you're stuck with me for the minute" she wrapped her slender arms around his waist feeling the brilliance of his force flow thorugh her, this time it was easier to take.

Richie carried her out to the car and soon found it the way Mic had described it, lifting her gently into the backseat he climbed in beside her and closed and locked the door.

Shit, now what? He knew the only way his fangs came out was when he was near her neck. Cradling her ever so gently he kissed her on the lips and flicked his tongue along her cheek then down to that pulsing point of life that drew him in.

She whimpered as his lips touched hers in a gentle kiss that sent shivers racing along her arms. She pulled away and leaned back against the seat. "Dunno what Mic said to you, but you don’t have to do this."

He could hardly move the back seat was cramped as his legs couldn’t fit it. He was going to have to take her back to the hotel.

"I do have to, arguing it wont change it darlin. Its too late Gia, I am going to drive to the hotel and we will get you sorted, I don't mind at all, no arguments" Richie's could feel her fear, damn he could just about taste it. He knew she was weak, he could feel it radiate from her. He got into the front seat and drove back to the hotel as fast as he could.

Once there he carefully lifted her out of the car and carried her into the room he shared with Jon. Placing her neatly on the bed, he was starting to panic at how lifeless she was, he wished Mic was here he had no idea how to do this, he get his fangs out and fast. He lay over her and brushed back her hair and kissed her forehead.

She looked up at him and saw the worry and fear in his eyes. A weak smile slid onto her lips. "Hey big guy, not so worried ok? I'll be right as rain with a little sleep. really..

Richie watched her and his mind started to penetrate her own, he was inside a chasm of fear and exhaustion that he could feel to his very own core. She wasn’t alright, she needed this, Mic was right.

Richie bared his teeth but nothing happened, Shit, is there a magic word or something when you're not horny? Fuck.

Richie bent down beside the bed and gazed at her. There had to be a way to do this just had to be, He closed his eyes and centered himself around her, Gia beautiful Gia, Taking a deep breath he concentrated on her beautiful body and soul and let his need rise. As his need began to flare his fangs began to descend slowly.

She slid back, angling her head and body away from his. "NO RIchie, I'll be ok." She tried to move, but it was damn near impossible with his body hovering over hers. "You don't get it, you can't.. I won't let ya."

Richie leaned forward and his lips brushed against her ear. "You're weak, I can feel it baby, I won't let you fade, I just wont" his voice laced with husk.

She struggled for a breath and tried for a reassuring voice. "I just need some sleep. It's not your responsibility to fix all my problems."

Richie kissed her neck lovingly, the brash feeling his fangs sweeping across her supple skin "I know its not but I want to." Richie brought his wrist to his mouth.

She forced her hand to rise and grabbed his wrist. "NO Richie." She couldn't let this continue, she had to stop him, he just didn't understand, hell she didn't either. It was too fast, too soon. He had too much living to do as a man to cement a bond so blithely. "NO."

"I have to do it Gia, you know I do, I don’t care what the circumstances are"
Richie's priority was to bring her back, he could feel her slipping somewhere but didn’t know where and what it meant.

She shook her head, the worry over what a bond meant zigzagging through her mind like a hot knife. A soft whimpered sob broke over her lips. "You're already forming a connection with me, what if I'm not the one you should do that too? I can't let you risk it." Her mouth closed as her eyes fluttered shut. No matter what it meant to her she couldn't risk it.

Richie’s voice was low and soothing, "So we will have a bond, it wont be that bad, really Gia, there are worse people I could be bonded with ya know, its not a big deal, I promise you" Richie could see she wasn’t going to take his blood willingly so he'd have to try something else. He bit down on his tongue with his left fang, slightly wincing as he felt the warm sensation of blood fill his mouth.

She was so tired, she wanted to just sleep, a good year or two would be a nice start. Shaking her head her eyes stayed shut as she tried to reinforce her decision.

Richie leaned over her as soft as a feather his lips brushed hers "Ok darlin I will let you rest" as his lips connected with hers and his tongue plummeted into her mouth as the warm life from his own body flowed into hers. His tongue swirling gently around her own to mix his life’s blood with her mouth’s moistness.

She groaned softly as his tongue teased hers, the glory of his kiss giving her strength to wrap her arms around his neck. His kiss was different this time, the taste of feel of him had changed. As his hand reached up to rub her throat she felt her throat contract and swallow and her eyes opened, only to catch a satisfied grin playing in his eyes.

As he deepened the kiss she whimpered, the coppery taste waking up her senses quickly causing her to pull away from the kiss as she watched him reach up to wipe his lip of the offending red tinge. "You sneaky son of a....."

0 comments: