Friday, October 31, 2008

Chapter 20

She slipped from beneath him, strength beginning to race through her veins. Standing she moved to the mirror and looked and sure enough saw a matching reddish tinge on her lips. "I can't BELIEVE you!"

Richie watched her "Wha? I had to do it darlin, you were half dead, mic said..." he trailed off as he detected her anger was about to jump off the scale.

She wiped a hand over her lips and turned. "Mic said, God, You did this based on a best friend's worry?"

Richie jumped back "It wasn’t a worry she was genuinely concerned for you as was I darlin, she knew this would help and it appears she was right" as he watched her fire start re burn from her soul.

She sighed as she watched him. "You're so new to this Richie, you don’t know the ramifications of doing something like this, NONE of us do. I just.. " She stood watching him, and couldn't be angry. "You're too sweet, you care too deeply, but what if you've screwed something up in your life?"

"Gia, if we don’t know what I have screwed up then we don’t know that I have, I had to, something deep inside me drove it, I coudn’t stop it. I don’t care what the consequences are, we will get through them, no matter what" he said softly as he licked his lips dry.

How could you fight with logic like that? And they called him evil. Well the Rom were stupid. He cared more for her well being than his own. There was nothing evil in that. Shaking her head a grin began to play on her lips. "What the hell am I gonna do with you Rockstar?"

A loose grin slipped on his lips. "Bite me?" he teased.

"Don't tempt me big guy I don’t have sharp fangs, it might hurt."

He moved himself closer to her, seeing her color restoring to her face and feeling that familiar warmness of her being returning to her. "Do you feel better now baby?" he asked as his hands slid down her arms and rested at her hips.

She wrapped her arms around him while laying her head on his chest, the sound of his heartbeat a simple song of reassurance. "Yes damn you, I'm still angry at you though."

He chuckled as he held her close, relishing her warm mould against his own, bringing him some form of comfort. "I know you are, but I have a way to make that better" he lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips, this time with a dangerous urgency as he scooped her back up in his arms and walked towards the bed.

She pressed a kiss to his chest as she murmured, "Why do I think you're gonna be hell on wheels once you get a handle on your abilities?? You're already deadly."

He murmured as he placed her down and bent down kissing up her arms, his fangs already prevalent so he slowly tickled down her arms with them.

She moaned softly at the scratchy feel of fang sliding along her arms so tenderly, her body slowly beginning to writhe beneath him. "Have mercy.."

"Only if you beg he huskily whispered as his kisses scathed around the nape of her neck and then down her chest pulling her top up to reveal her bare skin. His lips honed in and made their way to her breasts, as he lavishing licked and teased the flesh around them before preying on her pink rosy nub, carefully lifting it into his mouth he sucked contently

Her back arched as a whimper left her. "You're being naughty."

Richie groaned as his hardness was starting to become evident below his denim.
"I'm always naughty" he whispered switching to her other breast and paying it the same respect.

His hand slid down her body and her own jeans, finding the fly he unzipped it letting his hand flow freely inside, her need was slick and aching for his touch.

Slender hands couldn't be still as they roamed up under his shirt, pushing it up as she kissed the skin being revealed. "I like naughty."

Richie finally pulled away "We're wearing far too much clothing here darlin" he wrestled his shirt off and shucked his jeans away before sliding her own off and assisting her top to be discarded to the floor.
"That's better" his mouth found its guilty pleasure roaming her skin once more as he ignited kisses all the way up to her mouth.

One slender leg rubbed against his side before curling over his waist, her lips pressing to his. "Definitely better." Her hands slid through his long brown locks and held tight as she bucked up against him urgently.


He slid inside her with ease as his arms rang across her body spreading his feeling across her. "Giaaaa" he hauntingly called as his thrusts rolled into her.

She rose to meet his length, the fire inside of her beginning to rage out of control as her hands urgently slid along his sweaty skin. Full lips slid over his chest as she gathered his salty taste on her tongue, a soft growl of need vibrating in her throat.

His hand slid down as his thumb feathered against her clit gently, his tongue sliding along her body tasting every available inch. His hardness pressed into her hip teasingly as his raging need for her broke down the steel walls of control he had worked so hard at achieving. "Goddd darlin, you drive me insane."

She flexed against him, her inner walls clamping down around his hardness as a soft cry flew from her lips. "Richieee.. please."

"Soon, darlin, soon, " his rich and raspy voice promised heaven as his cock was milked by her satin walls, taking every inch from him. "Damn girl, fuck," he spluttered as her lust and desire washed upon his soul to mix with his own sending him reeling into unbridled pleasure as he spilled inside her. "Giiiiiiiiiaaaaaaa" his mating call sounded.

She held tight to his shoulders as he seated himself deep inside of her, his hot seed spilling into her and sending her over the edge of reason. The slightest brush of his thumb over her core had her screaming as her body pulsed in time with his. "Richieee.. yesss."

Pleasure kicked his instinct into overdrive in as he slowly bent down to her neck and lathed his tongue across his favorite spot on her body. He gently began to tease and torment the pulsing vein before sliding lower along her shoulders.

0 comments: