Just the thought of how he'd supply his needs had her belly curling into tight little knots. "Seems like you need to practice on that pleasure aspect then." She walked to the fridge and pulled out the fixing's for breakfast, hoping to settle her rattled nerves. He wasn’t hers, it was just a momentary fling. He'd go off to the next town, next concert, next girl and at least they'd helped him.
She quickly had a nice breakfast plated up and indicated he sit as she slid into her own place, handing Mic her plate at the same time. "At least you know what you need to do now."
"Yeah I guess so, its all so life changing, I mean why me? I don’t get it" he pondered. He watched Gia just know how he would supply his needs in the future and couldn’t help but feel she was holding back something, he'd only just met her but yet he felt so close to her already, maybe it was just simply because she was so accepting of his new form of life.
Mic ate her breakfast in silence all the scenarios flying through her head, with Gia and Richie, this was bad very very bad if they were bound, and they fought it, she hadn’t been quite so honest about that from her reading but would confirm it more before speaking with Gia.
And Jon, shit. If he was in fact this, she would have to find a way to keep him as normal as possible. And prayed to god, he wasn’t one, or she wasn’t his intended life mate. She couldn’t be she was no one special and she didn’t even like him, least she could see the attraction so clearly now as she hadn’t before, between Richie and Gia. It was there, no doubt about it.
She ate quietly, her eyes shuttling between the two people at the clock. "Um Richie do you have a concert tonight?"
"Nah not till tomorrow in Costa mesa, we're here all day" Richie eyed them both.
"Hey why don’t you both come hang with us tonight? We’re just gonna shoot some pool and have a few drinks. "
Gia offered him a gentle smile. "You don't have to pretend it was more than what it was Richie. I do need to take you to wherever you're staying, or you can call a cab if you like, whichever makes you more comfortable."
"Ladies please, you have both be so kind to me, and Gia, I know I can't offer much at the moment but I would like us to be friends ya know, I really would" he said sincerely his brown eyes shining.
Gia nodded and stood. "Well, I'm um, glad we could help you Richie, really. Learning all you did has to be well, hard to deal with. Of course we'll be here for you if you need any information or help."
"Thanks, but please come and have a few drinks with the guys, they are good people and you'll have fun, even you Mic" he teased.
Mic didn’t want to go anywhere near Jon but she knew this may be her chance to figure out some more things between them all studying the interactions.
"Ah, yeah ok if Gia comes, I ain’t coming alone"
"Gia?" Richie asked, deep down he wasn’t ready to say goodbye to her just yet.
She glanced at Richie quietly, "Ok, we'll go hang out with you all."
"Fantastic you wont regret it ladies, well I best be getting back, I have some band stuff we need to go over" he said standing up putting his plate down.
Gia snorted, "So I'll ask again, you need a ride or you calling a cab?"
"I'll call a cab darlin, you have done enough for me already today" he said with a wink. He couldn’t help but think to himself how beautiful she looked even so pale.
Her lips curled into a gentle smile as she nodded. Reaching for her cup she took another deep pull of coffee. Wasn't exactly the thing she needed to calm nerves, but it kept her hands busy instead of reaching for him like she wanted to do more intensely than she'd wanted anything to date.
"Ok well we are staying at the Plaza, but if you like we can meet you at Danny's at six?" he said as he watched her drink her coffee intently.
She glanced at Mic, who was still engrossed in the parchments before looking at the man standing by the sink. "Danny's at six, gotcha." She took a deep breath as her eyes skimmed over his lean muscular body. He'd be something else once he learned to control all he was.
Richie called the cab "See you tonight then.," Richie said as he left the house. Once outside he breathed in the fresh air. This was insane, the way he looked at things was even different as if it had been reborn or something. He looked back longingly at the door before finally the cab arrived and took him back to the hotel.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Chapter 16
Posted by Tre at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment