Friday, October 31, 2008

Chapter 22

"Holy shit." Jon took a step towards the bed then stopped. His eyes swept over Richie and the girl beneath him, before turning to Mic. "This isn't possible."

Mic put her arm on Jon "It is, its nothing to be scared about though, its not like the movies or anything" she said quietly.

He stepped to his bed and sat, his blue eyes on Richie. "How?"

Richie wiped his mouth and pulled the covers up around Gia."I just found out bro, its been a shock for me too," he admitted "The girls figured it all out, everything" he explained.

Gia glanced at Jon her eyes shining with dazed passion. "You are such a in the moment kind of man. Work hard play hard but never in the middle. Anything outside your little circle is hard to grasp huh?" She sighed softly and pushed upwards to sit against the headboard. "You think we're crazy, your seeing things, but before you write it all off, do me one favor Jon."

Jon looked across to Gia and shrugged, "What's that?"

Gia smiled. "Touch your friend's shoulder."

Jon shook his head and snorted. How would touching his rather naked friend help matter's any? Oh well not like it would hurt. He reached over quickly and put a hand on Richie's shoulder, his eyes going round as streams of unadulterated energy flowed through his fingers straight into his head. "FUCK!" Jon pulled back shaking his hand.

Richie winced and let out a loud growl as he felt Jon zap his energy from him. He felt his friend's frustration, his force and uncertainty of what to do with it; even worse he realized exactly what Gia had felt when Jon had brushed against her. He couldn’t hold off anymore that one touch had his need raging nearly out of control, he had to feed especially now that he'd just been sucked of energy. "Sorry" was all he said before burying his fangs back into her neck slowly desperate for the blood, as he began to pump her vein slowly with his tongue.

Jon watched as Gia's hand slipped around Richie's neck seeming to anchor him too her. She was whimpering like she was in the middle of some damn good sex, but Richie was behind her with no action to be had other than his lips on her neck. "Holy fucking god." He had a freaking honest to god living breathing vampire in Bon Jovi? No fucking wonder he played so fucking fast. He didn't want to believe, shit it was impossible to believe, but the evidence was right there in front of him.

Turning to Mic he growled, "and you called me a what? and WHY did you call me that?"

Mic stared at him almost shaking at how angry he was. She tried to hone in on him and use her own energy to calm him down. "You're a vampire Jon, but you don't need blood to survive, you need energy." she tried t explain. "Remember earlier at the bar? You were bouncing and Gia was collapsing, you were feeding from her and didn’t even know you were."
Jon shook his head, "Oh come on, I mean Jesus Mic, that’s just too much, I wouldn’t hurt anyone. I can't take shit off anyone, I don’t have fangs,” he looked up horror in his eyes, “.. do I?" His hand reached up to feel his teeth. "Nope, same old pearly whites I've had all my life."
Mic smiled "You don’t have fangs Jon, you're completely different, I can explain it to you, remember when we had sex? Anything different for you? Afterwards the headaches? It was all connected" Mic pointed out to him.

Gia glanced at Jon and read the confusion in his gaze. She pulled her scattered wits around her, damn thinking was so hard when Richie was doing what he was doing but she had to try. "It's hard to believe Jon, I know, but you feed on the energy of others. Think about it, when your in concert how do you feel? Like your flying right? All those people sending you love and you lap it up and spit it back at them right? You barely feel tired afterwards, takes you hours to come back to earth? That's what being you is. its not a bad thing and best I can tell you've actually used it to your advantage." Gia leaned back against Richie, suddenly a bit tired. "Just Listen to Mic, she'll help."

Jon listened to Gia and sighed. Everything she said was true, but what did this mean for his life? Turning to Mic he shrugged, "Ok tell me more."

Mic sat down beside him "My knowledge is a little sketchy but the way you are using this now is kind of right, but what you have to be careful of is taking it from people in big amounts like you did with Gia, um, you also will have a life mate, one that can take your excess energy from you, and also feed it back when you need it, kinda like a storage unit so to speak. Once you are bound with them, if you are apart from them you will still be able to feed off the crowds and people around you, but if she's not around, she might grow hyperactive without you, as her energy wont be able to be taken," she tried to explain.

"Well if all that's true then how do I control it huh? How do I keep from hurting someone?" He glanced over to Gia a moment, "I don't think I'm responsible for HER looking that pale dammit, I didn't do that."

Mic watched Gia "Well no, you didn’t cause her paleness, you took her energy dangerously low though. You have to learn to concentrate and control it. You will know and learn and sense who you can take it off, it will just take practice. Like me, I don’t seem to get sucked that dry when you touch me, I can feel it but it doesn’t seem to hurt me like it did Gia," she explained.

Jon's brow lifted. "Oh really?" He reached out and ran a finger along Mic's arm and again felt the flash and sizzle that seemed to flood through him. "I didn't hurt her though, and you don't seem to be hurting, so maybe it’s not such a bad thing."

"Oh I am not hurting, not at all, and no it doesn’t hurt, and neither does what Richie does, well unless he wants it too, you will find that a vampires bite, or touch is in fact very pleasurable to the person they are feeding from," she smirked. The familiar sizzle of his touch hitting her was making her shiver all over.

His fingers slid up to brush over her lips, his mind centering his need into the simple touch. "So just concentrating on doing it or not will help?"

"That helps, and if you need it, if you are tired you can pull it from someone, but for what ever reason, I can tell when you need it and when you don’t need it right, you're fully charged, so of course your touch will feel different than if you need energy," she smiled.

Jon nodded. "What about him?" He pointed to Richie. "How's them teeth gonna .. well.. " He shook his head, "Damn my life just took a trip to the twilight zone."

Mic chuckled "Same thing, he will learn to control them. He can make them show or not depending on his want, not just when he needs to feed. Having your support will be vital Jon, he's got a harder way of surviving than you, I know its a hella lot to take in babe, I do but I will be here if you need me to help, we both will"

Gia shook her heard. "Look at the bright side, it seems to make you both very alluring, it will help you sell tickets." She appealed to his more mercenary side casually giving him a moment to consider things completely. "Test it out at your next concert. Well except for fangs on stage that is."

Richie laughed "Oh I could see that as a neat party trick, hey Sambora show us your fangs!"

He shook his head "Its just so much to take in, how ironic that we both have these, I dunno powers but also that we met both of you, its such a coincidence" Richie pondered.

Jon snorted, "Hardly a coincidence, they were standing side by side at the concert man."

He frowned "Noo I mean that they knew all this and all this happened at the same time we found out we were, well this. You got the better deal man, although some people's blood tastes like the sweetest honey," he said winking at Gia.

Gia gave a rather unladylike snort, "And just how many other's have you tasted to decide that Richie?"

1 comments:

Judith said...

LMAO......sorry Tre, just had to leave my comment about your layout...LOL....I CAN SEE THE TEETH :D but what made me laugh out loud was the other pic...LOLOLOL you just cut Richie out but from our lovely Jonnyboy you see the important parts, hehehehe, you do know that on the right side you only can see the half of the pic? *muah*
Love this story, you know that I´m reading ;)
Can´t wait for more xxx