Friday, November 21, 2008

Chapter 34

Jon glanced at Mic and shrugged. "Lets go see if they killed each other. It got too quiet." He grabbed her hand and started towards the living room only to stop. "Good grief."

Mic just watched on at Gis'a fascination with the vampire in front of her. "Well least they aren't dead"

Richie felt her fingers slide across them lightly. "I have no idea darlin, that's a mystery to me why they don't hurt."

"So you don’t think about how to make it feel good for the girl? You just go hello neck and Bite?" Gia shook her head, "there's gotta be more too it."

"Well I mean I try not to hurt the person, and concentrate on what I feel and what I need, and the sensation that comes from it, I guess a little like controlling thier mind maybe" he pondered.

She glanced up at Mic and Jon, "So if you wanted it to hurt it would hurt?"

Richie nodded "I guess I could do that, I haven’t really ever tried, I mean in anger I can let my fangs down, so I can only assume that I can bit in anger as well"

"Not talking about if you're angry baby." She tilted her head, her hand moving up to brush her hair away. "Don't think about it feeling good. Time to see what those teeth can do."

Richie raised his eyebrow "What? I am not to going to make it hurt on you, no way"

"You'd rather try this on Jon or Mic then?" She smiled reassuringly. "Best its on someone who understands, so BITE me, and don’t concentrate on pleasing yourself or the person."

"I am not trying it on anyone I care about darlin, no way, you're not getting hurt from me" he said stubbornly

She pushed off the floor and stood, her eyes sweeping over him as they began to glitter. "Ahh right, only YOU know what’s best. Well you don't wanna find out what you can do outside of a bed. i get it. Good thing you'll last longer than me right? " She reached behind her and quickly turned the doorknob. "Let's see how long I hold out this time." Throwing the door open she turned and ran like hell down the street."

"Oh for fucks sake," he rolled his eyes and followed her outside and ran after her at lightning pace. "Come back here right now," he was on her before he finished talking, his long fingers wrapping around her wrist. "Don't be ridiculous" he snapped his eyes blazing.

Jon glanced at Mic and shook his head. "She's fucking nuts."

Gia twisted and fought against his hold. "Either you trust me or ya don’t. You have shit to figure out and its either with me or well with whatever you choose. But I REFUSE to be a fucking burden!"

Richie gripped her wrist harder "You want me to trust you, well fuckin fine" he lifted her wrist to his mouth and punctured the vein there, all the energy and fire of the argument behind the bite that she had so loudly requested.

Pain jerked through her nerve endings and flowed like fire into her system. Razor blades, it felt like razor blades scraping over each inch of her bone structure, digging in and twisting as it ran from wrist to brain. Reaching out with one hand she braced herself against his chest, as her face screwed up into a grimace. She'd asked for this, she'd take it until he pulled away, but holy fucking Jesus it hurt, it hurt like hell.

She took it, as her face paled to alabaster, a soft whimper finally escaping her after what seemed like hours, her body slowly starting to crumble as her knees weakened.

He finally pulled away and held her close to his body. "See why I didn’t want to do it, it hurt didn’t it?" he asked softly.

She gathered her scattered wits to her and glanced up with a half grin, "Well now we know one thing, if you ain’t thinking about making it good it hurts like hell."

"Well least I know if I ever have to use it, I guess, sorry it hurt so much darlin" he soothed her close to his body.

"Hurt? fuck Richie that felt like razor blades. Remind me to not piss you off again anytime soon?" she cradled her wrist to her chest and shivered. "PLEASE think nice thoughts when you’re mad at me ok?"

He chuckled "I promise, I would never do that to you, I wouldn’t want to, I will use it to protect you if I have to, I swear I will" his arm tightened around her waist as he lifted her wrist to his lips and kissed it and licked the wound.

She laid her head on his chest as he began to walk back towards her house. "I just didn't want you feeling trapped, hell you're so young, and you don't know me at all. It's alot to take in, alot to deal with, first you learn you're born into something you never knew about, then your tossed a friend, woman, mate..."
She closed her eyes as the thought occurred, did having a *mate* mean he couldn't marry? What if he wanted to get married? "I mean I know you'll wanna get married or hell have a relationship you choose one day."

"I wouldn’t worry too much about that darlin, its still so soon, and we can cross that bridge when I get there" his mind drifted off into a place wondering what would happen in the future, even in the years ahead. "Things have changed for sure, but its ok, you just gotta learn to get through them anyway you can, its not all bad, I coulda ended up with a worse mate" he winked.

"I wonder how its chosen though, what makes a mate a mate for someone like you or Jon." She winced slightly as her wrist throbbed. She needed her head checked for sure. WHY did she try that?

As they entered the house she glanced at Mic and Jon and waved. "Look he caught me."

Mic laughed "Well I never doubted that he wouldn’t"

Jon shook his head. "Thank god I have the sane one."

"I dunno about sane" she winked.

Jon's eyes rolled. "Trust me, your sane, I haven't seen YOU trying to piss off a man that could eat you."

"Well you can't eat me, so I am pretty safe there" she said as she watched Richie and Gia walk inside.

Jon shook his head, "Damn King, Now you're having to chase them down, what’s next?" Jon winked and wandered over to the couch and flopped down. "I thought women liked what you had to offer my man."

"Seems I have a feisty one this time, and like they say, there is always the thrill of the hunt," he grinned looking at Gia.

Gia huffed out a breath and frowned, "Why do i think that hunt wouldn’t be fair? You see better, scent better and run faster. Who'd have a chance to get away?"

"Well this is true darlin, but always fun getting caught too though isn’t it" he wiggled his eyebrows.

0 comments: