Richie sat there and listened intently all the while his stomach twisted in knots at what he'd heard from Gia, seemingly he had no idea how much this had effected her emotionally and Mic, the bonds were something so intricate and deadly all at the same time, in a myriad of ways for everyone. Shit he thought.
She stood and moved to the cabinet and pulled down an empty cup. Freshening her cup and then pouring one for Richie she turned towards the bedroom and put a smile on her face. Balancing the cups she opened the door and moved back into the room. As she reached the bed she sat her cup down and slowly waved the second cup near his nose.
Richie opened his eyes sniffling appreciatively "Mm coffee," he said as he sat up and took the cup from her.
She smiled at him as her heart and mind followed Mic, trying to comprehend why she'd suddenly gotten so closemouthed. Taking a long slow breath she sent the feelers out, hunting the surrounding area for Mic's special signature. A slight smile coasted onto her lips as she found Mic and honed in on her thoughts.
As she wrapped her mind around Mic's she felt the confusion and heat mixed in with emotions Mic couldn't place. Well well her best friend was falling hard and wasn't sure? Mic did understand how she felt, she was feeling the same thing for Jon. Why wouldn't she say so though? Mic had it no easier she did, so ok there was no blood loss involved, but hearts and feelings were a bit more important.
Shaking her head to break the connection, her last thought being she was gonna have a little talk with her friend. Opening dazed emerald eyes and smiled at Richie. "So coffee good?"
"Exceptional darlin" he studied her quietly "How are you feeling this morning?" he asked.
She reached over and brushed his lips gently. "Amazingly well. No lasting after effects of that other vampires nibble fest."
Richie chuckled "Hell that was just so odd, to see other vamps here, guess it honed in reality though, what have you been doing, I could hear you two chatting" he said.
A brow lifted. "I keep forgetting your hearing is so damn good." She frowned slightly, "you heard everything?"
Richie nodded, taking the lead that honesty was indeed the best policy from last time.
"You see everything? Feel everything? God Gia.. I cant imagine what that’s like" he shook his head.
She wrinkled her nose, "I have this theory," she paused and gave him a gentle look, "that were I to go out and well do what you did, you'd feel how I did. You seem to be able to find me no matter where I go, you sense when I'm hurting, so you'd probably feel all I felt IF I were with some other guy."
Richie's eyes widened "Well hell, its kinda like a free porno channel?" He did NOT want to see that at all.
She chuckled softly, "Seems so."
"Does it bother you? you said it does?, and I mean darlin it would bother me as well if I could see you doing all that.." he sincerely spoke.
Her gaze slid past him to the window, as her heart thundered in her chest. "Id be lying if I said it didn't bother me. IT shouldn’t, I mean we're nearly strangers, what you do shouldn’t concern me. But it does, God it nearly kills me sometimes. But," she looked back to him, "I don't want you to stop.. you have to do it, you HAVE to be and do what you're meant to be and do."
kiwitresc: Richie nodded digesting the thoughts. "I know, and we're in a sticky situation at the least as its the only way I can at this point feed, and know how to without it being obvious, I don’t like it ya know.. I told you earlier it’s not the same"
"Blood's blood Richie. What do you mean it's not the same?" Her quizzical gaze studied him intently. "How's it different?"
Richie leaned back "It tastes different darlin, it really does. This sounds soo cliché’ but the sluts that I were with, sometimes their blood didn’t taste so good, like it wasn’t fresh or something, but mainly if they were scared, and sometimes they were, emotions can taste different that’s all"
“So its just the emotions that change the taste, blood is just blood. You can survive on anyone?"
Richie shook his head "If only if it were that easy, ever had a meal and you felt not full at the end of it but there was always a certain food that would do it for you, make you feel satisfied? Your my hamburger.... I dont feel complete without you."
An unladylike snort huffed over her lips. "Hamburger huh?"
"Hey, well they are my favorite ya know.. with pickles, you just have jalepenos baby" he grinned.
"You are so weird Richie." She started to laugh, "I guess it's not sooo bad being saddled with a weird guy."
His eyebrow rose "Hey, I am not weird, I just like food and a certain type of blood that tastes like sweet honey..." he snorted, "Ok maybe I'm weird"
"For a vampire you're probably totally normal." Her hand slid up to brush the hair away from her eyes and neck as she stretched. "I guess you'd be normal. Haven’t met too many of your kind before, hell NONE before you."
Richie's eyes fell to her neck and then scooted away "So, aren’t we going bowling today?"
She tilted her head and grinned at the sensation flowing through her. "Yeah we are a bit later. Jon's still sleeping and Mic's out thinking and walking. I think she's falling for Jon, but don’t get it yet, she's never been in love before."
Richie again drew his gaze to her neck then to her eyes. "Really? Aww poor lil Mic, she's probably so confused, falling for Jon? Ick" he teased "Can’t say I see the attraction. She must be confused by all this huh?"
She picked up a pillow and tapped it with him hard. "Hey he's a cute guy, seems to have it together, AND had the good sense to let you in his band. Any other day I might have went for him myself." She grinned slightly as she spoke, her hands slowly moving up to stroke through her hair. "Yeah always did like blue eyes."
Richie rose his eyebrow "Oh really? Well maybe I like Mic better, always did like lil platinum blondes" he teased as his throat began to growl at little.
"Well let me go get her for ya on my way to Jon then. We'll just do a swap." She slid off the bed and stood, her eyes twinkling as she stretched the morning kinks from her back. "You sure bout this now?"
Richie couldn’t play any longer, he hissed and grabbed her, throwing her back down on the bed, her hair sweeping away from her neck leaving her skin well exposed. Licking his lips and feeling the pulsating of her vein drum in his mind, his teeth slowly sank into her neck.
Her hands slid up along his arms to twist into his hair, pulling him tighter to her neck as a soft whimper escaped her. "Ok I'm weird too cuz damn I think I’m addicted to this." her breathing hitched slightly as he started to sip.
He took what he needed to in small sensual sips concentrating on the pleasurable thoughts that he sent her body. He pulled away finally as he licked the wound once again over his favored spot.
"Addicted huh?" he asked as his own veins started to flow with the fresh energy that she had given him.
She moaned softly as the feeling of release spread through her body just as he pulled away. "Ahhuh, Can you be addicted to a bite?"
Richie shrugged "I dunno, maybe you can, maybe Mic would know, but I guess if its like a feeling I can't see why ya wouldn’t" he lay back pulling her close thankful that he had a mate that at least understood him, in more ways than she needed to.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Chapter 43
Posted by Tre at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
next chapter PLEASE!! Really enjoying this!!
Okay please can we have chapter 24?!?!? It's be like two months and I'm about to fall off my chair from vibrating with excitement that today may be the day it get's updated.
Sorry had to get that off my chest...I just really like this story and want to know what's going to happen next.
L
Will you guys ever return to this story? It's a really amazing plot and there's so much to find out
Would you all please be able to continue this story? I think I remember on some other Jovi message board that it was way further along than this(maybe I dreamed it, lol), but now I can't find that post... I really miss this one. I like it alot and sometimes even check back to see if there's anything new... Please please please don't leave it hanging!
You know you really should start this up again. This is really good. I was really enjoying it and so are some others. Think about please!
You know You really should start this UP again.... PLEASE!!!!!
??????
Post a Comment