Monday, January 12, 2009

Chapter 41

Richie put her feet down and moved closer to her. "I feel the same way, it all doesn’t matter anymore, we just gotta deal with it, and I will try and make it as easy for you as possible.. and, " he blushed a slight red, "the lying was really stupid, I guess I just didn’t want you to know, even though I know ya do.."

"I feel it, in some weird sort of way. When you are far away it feels like the brush of a dream, but I KNOW. I'm almost tempted to try it in reverse to see if you feel it."

Richie's eyes widened "Well I can't stop you...but just so you know, its never the samewith those women as it is with you and if I honestly didn’t have to feed.. I don’t think I would... but its just easier to lure them in"

A slender brow arched, "So you're saying its ok If I go find someone to screw?"

Richie gritted his teeth "I can't stop you, and its not fair if I tell you that you can't, but I don't have to like it" he admitted. His mind flicked to how bizarre this whole situation was. He knew he felt so close to her, but could he actually expect her to feel the same way to him.

She shook her head, "I don't want that, but I don't know how to fix this Richie. You're going to be gone a long time, you have no breaks in between gigs. I just.. I dunno how to fix that."

Richie sighed "I know darlin, I'd tell ya to come with me in a heart beat but we just don’t have that sort of cash, I guess we can just try and meet on my days off, we'll sort it out better this time, I promise, we have to, I cant go without you that long, and I don’t want to," he said as he leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips, moving to her ear "I need you"

A heated sigh whispered over her lips, "I need you too, I just didn't wanna admit it."

Richie chuckled "Is it too soon to say I love you? I think I do..I mean I know its probably the bond...I dunno," he said as his lips trickled down her slender neck and across her shoulders.

A shiver raced over her spin at the feel of his lips. "Bonds do not form emotions, those come from the soul. I have read of bonds that existed when the people hated each other."

He murmured into her collar bone "Well there ya go darlin, maybe I do" he pushed her down further on the couch pressing his heat against her, his hands lifted her top up to reveal her flesh, as he rained kisses along her neck and over her shoulder.

She wiggled beneath him with a giggle. "Richieeeeeee there's a bed not 10 steps away..."

"I know but we're alone now..." he chuckled. A loud thud came from the far bedroom and muffed giggles. "Ok bed is good" he confirmed as he peeled himself off her and got up pulling her up as another loud thud echoed from the room.


She grinned a moment then winked, "Race ya," as she took off for the bedroom.

Richie laughed and in a blink of an eye he was reclining on the bed before she even got there. "Sorry what was that darlin?" he asked innocently

"HEY that’s cheating!" She jumped the last 2 feet and landed on him, giggling when he made a soft oooph sound. "and payback is so fun."

"Owwwwww" he crooned in a mock hurt.

She pressed a kiss against his chest as she straddled his waist and wiggled. "Awww is the poor vampy all hurt?"

"A little" he pouted as he pulled her up to meet his lips, his hands running down her back teasingly. Pushing her top up and over her head quickly he ran his hands across her breasts and brushed against her nipples.

She arched into his hands, her own hands sliding up to brace on his chest, "you have talented hands did ya know?"

Richie beamed "Uh huh, that’s not all I have darlin'," as his hands slid lower to unfasten her jeans. Slipping his long fingers under the lacy scrap of cloth she called panties he slowly brushed over her begging wetness.

She whimpered as his fingers slid under the denim and began to tease her into a higher plane of existence. "What else do ya have," was gasped out as a question, her hips lifting as the denim slid down and off her legs.

He reached down with his free hand and undid his own and pulled out his engorged member, pulling her hand down to grip it he chuckled. "This."

Her hand wrapped around his hardness and began to slide slowly up and down. "Ahhah and what else?"

He moaned as he leaned forward. She was making him insane as her soft hands caressed the soft skin on his now rigid shaft. The sensation had his fangs descending as he brushed them against her skin. Gently he hooked some of the lace in one finger and ripped it aside to reveal the heated moistness he inspired. With a smirk pleased at his task he licked her and sucked on her nipple flicking his tongue around it.

"Oh god," she bent into the sensation, her hair brushing over his chest, "That is just wickedly good."

He rolled over taking her with him, as he ended up on top of her, his lips still firmly attached to her breast. His hands fumbled with his own jeans and soon both were on the floor.

She looked up at him, a heated smile on her cupids bow lips. "My my, I’m suddenly down here."

He let out a soft growl, but this time it was one deep and husky filled with want and need."Uh huh" he dipped his head to kiss down her body down past her breasts over the flatness of her tummy and the line down her bikini line whispering over her bundle of heaven that was waiting for him. "Wont be needing these down here" he winked at her as his fangs receded again, and his tongue came snaking out to tickle her slits.

She bucked up against his lips moaning. "Oh god... "

Continuing to delve his tongue, teasing her nibbling at her centre lavishing every part of he could with his tongue.

She arched against his lips whining softly as his tongue teased her into insanity. "Richie... please"

He didn’t pull away this time, intent on her to cum, his thumb brushed against her clit, building her higher. "Come for me" he muttered into her slickness.

She arched and cried out as his thumb brushed over her hard nub. 'oh god Richie!'

Feeling her body shudder around him and satisfied she came, he sauntered back up her body and kissed her hard on the lips, her eyes sated and sleepy. "I ain’t finished yet" he parted her legs and lifted her leg over his hip as he easily slid into her.

She whimpered as his hard length slid past tender walls, her hips automatically arching up to meet him. Her hands slid over his back, caressing each muscle before sliding lower. "ya feel so good."

"Not as good as you do" he groaned as his concentration wrapped around her center as he thrust deeper into her. "Shit" he groaned.

She felt her soul catch fire as he moved deeper within. her blood began to sizzle as wave after wave of pulsing need began to build. "Need more Richie, please more."
Grunts and groans took him near his release, he was nearly there but content on driving her home. He lifted her hands above her head and pulled himself in deeper and deeper. "God, yesss darlin, yess"

One arm snaked up and wrapped around his neck, pulling his head to her as her head tilted in offer. "Please.. god please.. "

One final push and he drove them home, as his fangs found their solace in his place, only his place on her body, with the purest of thoughts he sipped he partook from her once again.

The slightest pinch turned into a raging river of passion as all thought, all rhyme all reason fled. She cried out, his name a sob on hitching breath as her body melted into his and became one wiht him. This was her place, her meaning in life. "Yesss.. god yessss Richie..."

Breathing his life back into hers he slumped down beside her, her breathing in time with his as they both fought to come back to the land of the living. He leaned in and brushed his lips over hers. "You are sensational"

Shh giggled softly, "Your not half bad yourself." She turned and curled into his heat and shivered at the feel of silky sweat and man. "Mmmm I could stay here forever."

"Well you can, for two weeks" he chuckled as he pulled her close breathing in her sweeter than sugar scent.

She curled up next to him, her hand across his waist as her leg tangled into his, "Richie?"

"Uh huh?" he mumbled sleepily

"I'm not mad at you anymore." she smiled as her eyes closed, "Somehow I think I wont be able to hold onto a mad around you."

Richie chuckled. "Damn I am good" his hand tangled in her hair as he drifted off to sleep.

0 comments: