Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chapter 13

A slender brow arched as her nose wrinkled, "Last I checked it was called making love, or fucking or... " she curled in tighter to Richie's body and muttered, "Or would be if it wasn't interrupted." She wanted to sigh, or scream, she wanted to beg him to start moving again as his length was filling her and teasing her, the glorious sensation of him fluttering at the edges of her awareness. "Whaddya call it Mic?"

Mic watched her just lie there under his trance, she wanted to scream and tell him to get out, but she didn’t want to anger him as he probably did have the strength to kill both of them.

"I call it sex, although last night that’s not what the hell it was"

Her hand slipped up to twist in his hair, her gentle gaze reaching for his deep brown eyes. "You weren’t here Mic, ya don't know what happened."

"I know that he's sucked you dry more than he needed to Gia, its dangerous and well.. " Mic didn’t cotton to her suspicions that Richie was now actually bound to her, she would have to confirm that first.

She sighed as she heard the worry in her friend’s voice. Her hand slid from his hair to his cheek reassuringly, as the thought of him needing to move from her body slowly flooded her being. "He.. he's not evil Mic. He.. " she sighed softly and looked up at Richie for the assurance to continue.

Richie sensed her feeling to move and her worry that Mic was concerned for her and her need to explain. His senses also picked up that Mic could be trusted for some reason. He slid slowly from her and moved across to the other side of the bed, concealing himself. "I am new to this, I haven’t always been Shimulo or whatever you folks call it." Richie brushed his hair back from his face.

He knew what they called him? She looked at Gia confused, they must of talked about this already and if they had why in God’s name was Gia in the bed with him still? Mic sat on the edge of the bed, her head growing with a tinge of a headache as she rubbed her temples to ease it. "Ok, so how long have you known?" she asked

Gia turned to face Mic as well as shifting back against Richie, her back pressing into his chest. She had some weird need to feel his skin pressing against her. "He started having dreams the same time I did Mic. He's felt something weird was happening to him since then, but last night is the first time he's ever.. well.." she blushed slightly, the blush even more evident on her still pale cheeks, "last night was the first time..."

Richie just nodded agreeing with her as he wrapped his arms around her.

"First time, wow, that is unique but I wonder why you both dreamed of each other, seems a bit strange considering that you are both very different people, and well you don’t look anything like what we were told your people would be like," Mic admitted.

Richie chuckled "Well I will take that as a compliment, Gia told me that we are supposed to be unclean, but fuck I take regular showers!"

Gia poked her elbow back and jabbed him in the ribs lightly, "I said they considered what they saw as Shilmulo as mahrime. YOU dont seem to fit their descriptions Richie."

Mic shook her head, something odd was at play here but she couldn’t work out what, she eyed Richie. "You have no idea what you are in for do you? I mean your new abilities and things, and how to control them, your whole world has just changedl"

"There are books," Richie said remembering Gia told him that.
Mic laughed "Books are bogus, well some of them are, I have been studying this stuff for years I probably can help you a bit, in fact I want to know more about you as you seem very different from what we were taught" she said

"Just don’t lemme see that lead singer of yours anytime soon, big jackass that he is" she spat.


Richie raised his eyebrow "What's he done now?"

Mic grunted "Nothing outside the usual arrogant behavior I took him to have, taking advantage of a drunk woman like he did last night and then have the audacity to claim we had mind blowing sex and I was all for it" she huffed.

Gia snorted softly, "Last I saw you were sorta tripping all over him Mic."

"I was was not, it was the alcohol if I was, as I wouldn't screw him if he was the…." she squinted as the headache blinded her for a moment.

Richie laughed "As much as I agree he can be an asshole, he never takes advantage of a woman, never" Richie said

"Oh who asked you fang boy" she sighed.

The conversation was derailing, Gia felt it in the marrow of her bones. "Mic!"

"Sorry, he just is so infuriating!!" Mic exclaimed "Damn blond hair and those damn blue eyes he thinks he can rule the world" she muttered.

Gia shook her head, "Which means he got to ya and you're too damned stubborn to admit too it." She sat up, a gleam of regret in her eyes as her legs slid from bed to floor. "He has questions Mic, things I can't answer. YOU with all the research should be able too. Me? I'm gonna take a shower." She stood, uncaring of her nakedness and started towards the door, making it halfway before wavering and stumbling.

Richie watched her stumble and in the blink of an eye he was at her side his arms going around her to steady her. He had moved without thought, not wanting her to hit the ground. He looked back at the bed and where he now stood.
"Holy shit" he commented.

Mic grinned "One of your new lil powers, you can move with great speed when you need to"

Gia wrapped her arms around him as she took deep breaths to steady herself. "Ok getting up fast after a date with you maybe not such a wise idea." She managed a small laugh and almost moved til she realized what part of his body was pressing into her. "Mic?"

"Yeah?" she asked

"You might wanna give us a moment. That is unless you wanna see.. what naked Richie looks like."

Mic laughed "Ok, I will wait out here, I need to go and change out of Jon infested clothing any ways," she shivered as she left the room.

She laid her head on his chest and sighed. "Thanks for catching me." She pulled away, and turned towards the door, loathing the thought of being separate. "you want first dibs on a shower or?"

"Your welcome Darlin, anytime, it was just instinct, maybe you should head in, I can go talk to Mic, while you get yourself cleaned up, .I will be just in here. If you need me, I'll know" he winked.

0 comments: