Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chapter 3

Gia opened her eyes and groaned. The last few days had went from downright bad to totally ridiculous. When she tried to sleep she'd jerk awake as if someone were right there beside her, their hands and teeth playing over vital pulse points.

She pulled herself from the bed with a grimace. Thank God she had today off, she had to pull it together. Tonight was the concert and Mic had talked of nothing but for the last two days. She rubbed her neck distractedly as she shambled to the bathroom hoping against hope a shower would wake her up or refresh her. She glanced into the mirror and gasped as a figure formed there, a man with soulful dark eyes that seemed to beckon too her.

~~~~

Richie woke up and groaned as his head still felt oversized. He'd been hitting the booze a lot this week in between concerts as it was a on tour tradition and it had resulted in some weird dreams, all of him, girls and him biting them. It was like a love bite but more erotic or something. Fuck if the dreams couldn't make him hornier than some of the girls he'd seen. Fuck, he jsut needed to slow down on the drinking, it was fucking with his mind.

He grunted and slid into the bathroom careful not to wake Jon who had already had a million questions for him this week, questions that he couldn’t answer.

Splashing some water on his face he looked into the mirror and almost gasped as the figure staring back wasn’t him. It was the blond vixen with those damned emerald eyes that haunted him. What the fuck? He reached out his hand to touch her face and to his horror his hand went into the glass and briefly brushed her cheek before he pulled it back. "FUCK!" Richie exclaimed loudly.

Gia reeled back her eyes going wide in unholy terror. He'd touched her!! HOW the hell had this vision actually touched her?? She took a deep breath and moved closer to the mirror as she reached out slowly, her finger tracing over a very firm and stubbly cheek. "Holy shit!"

Richie's eyes widened as a soft hand brushed his cheek.
He moved his lips around to meet her fingers as he licked them instinctively.

She leaned closer, her moist breath warm on the mirror as she brushed her finger over the lips before her. It was impossible, there was no conceivable way she could be doing this, but the lips were like satin, warm, full and inviting, but his eyes, his dark eyes mirrored hers. They were full of confusion, need and a tiny bit of fear. As he sucked her finger into his mouth again she felt the tiniest prick of a very sharp tooth. FUCK! She pulled her hand back quickly and stepped back from the mirror. "How is this happening?" She whispered to the mirror image in shock, not expecting an answer.

Richie's eyes stayed fixated on the mirror. He could hear her, he could god damn fucking hear her. "I-I don't know," he whispered before moving closer. He was drawn to her in an odd way he'd never experienced before, she was so beautiful, her eyes, her perfect creamy skin with not an imperfection in sight,and her neck, oh god that silky creamy neck with the throbbing vein. The sensation started to burn as he felt his teeth start to ache. He licked his lips not realizing his canines had lengthened ever so slightly.

She shivered as she heard him speak. Wait a minute, she HEARD him speak? She moved closer to the mirror again, her body pulled by some unseen force she had no control over. "You're not real, your a mirror, so how?” Her head angled closer, the need to be near those lips was coursing through her as she nearly plastered her cheek to the mirror. "What are you?"

He leaned into the mirror to meet her, his lips brushing over her cheek, which just led him to want more. His lips whispered over her skin, "I'm just a rock star darlin." Damn alive these were good drugs. Her neck was in view as she moved her cheek out of the way to expose it further to his mouth, it was calling him, beckoning to him, his teeth tingled as they connected with her flesh ever so briefly until it suddenly vanished. He was standing staring back at him self. "Holy shit," he panted.

Gia fell back against the cabinet as her pulse raced erratically. "MIC!!" She tore from the bathroom and slid into the kitchen panting. "Holy fucking Shit MIC!"

Mic dropped the knife from the butter with a clatter that she was using to spread on her toast as Gia came bolting into the kitchen looking terrified.

"What? What is it?" she asked rushing to her friend.

She grabbed Mic's hand and pulled her to the bathroom pointing at the mirror. "What do you see?? GOD TELL ME what do you SEE??"

Mic stared into the mirror seeing herself staring back, she squinted closely. "I see that I need to desperately pluck my eyebrows" she said seriously.

She turned to the mirror and trembled. "That's not what I saw, not what I FELT. Mic, He was in the mirror, he touched me, he TALKED to me. I HEARD him just like I'm hearing you. He.. he damned near licked my neck."

Mic turned to her friend "Who? Who is this person you keep seeing, you were talking to him? What about? Licked your neck?" she asked suprised.

She backed from the bathroom, her eyes everywhere but the mirror. "I...I..asked him who he was, what he was and he said.... dammit Mic he said, I’m just a rock star darlin. God his voice was like silk and sin and ..." Gia stuttered to a stop as she shivered, "I wanted to crawl through that mirror and give him whatever he asked for."

Mic raised her eyebrow "Really now?" she smirked, but studied her intense stare back into the mirror as if she really was seeing something that she couldn't. "Well maybe tonight’s concert will reveal something" Mic started to think there was really something in this.

Gia stumbled back towards the bathroom, "I've never felt this sorta shit before, ever, it's too much. He's Gaje dammit, he's.. " She went to her bed and curled under the covers shivering. "Maybe I can sleep it off, I need to be more with it for the concert."

"Ok Gia, I hope that you feel a lil better" she said as she slipped out of the bedroom to go back and do some study for he afternoon her thoughts worrying over this new wrinkle in her friends abilities..

~~~~~

Jon frowned. Goddammit he'd been in the bathroom for half an hour. Standing he went over to pound on the door. "HEY Asshole, someone else needs to get ready for tonight too."

The pounding on the door shook him back to life as he flung the door wide open, his eyes blazing as he let out a low nearly feral growl to his blue eyed friend who was about to yell at him.

Jons brow arched, "What the fuck is wrong with you man?"

Richie wanted to say something but he couldn’t, somewhere deep inside a bubbling desire rose as he grabbed Jon and shoved him backwards. Jon flew halfway across the room and impacted the wall with a low thud.

"Shit" Richie exclaimed realizing what he had done. Where’d the super human strength come from?

Jon hopped up his eyes changing to stormy blue, "What the hell? Man something's seriously wrong with you." Jon moved back up to his friend eye's blazing. "What the fuck you do that for?"

Richie stuttered "I-I don’t know Kidd, something really odd just happened with the mirror, she was there, and I could touch her, and I wanted, I wanted to bite her..."

He studied Richie intently as he talked. Damn the teeth were back. He closed his eyes and shook his head to clear his vision. "I think we are both drinking too much. Fuck man you're teeth are freaking long!"

Richie looked quizzically at him before lifting his fingers to his teeth, a sharp prick prompted him to pull them away. "Fuck! That’s sharp!" He rushed back to the mirror and sure enough two fangs brushed the top of his bottom lip. "What in god's name is wrong with me?" he asked.

Jon's head peeked around the door, "I dunno Asshole but get it together, we have a gig tonight!"

Richie shook himself and recomposed himself. "I know I know, I'll be alright" he said unconvincingly as his head still reeled with what just happened. He decided to go and lie down for an hour or so while Jon used the bathroom.

0 comments: